February 05, 2017

Monochrome for a Colour Queen!

Happy Sunday you lovelies!

So today’s post is something that I have been uber excited to do since I first created February Thoughts and that is an outfit post, now I don’t own a to die for camera or have anyone to take my pictures and that was my main issue in doing a post like this until a miracle happened….
Along came the amazing Siobhan from justauniform! After a blogger meet up I was asked if I wanted to do some outfit shots with her the following day and if anyone has seen her Instagram then you would know not to say now to the queen of colours!





Not only is she amazing with her outfits and photography but she actually gave me tons of advice and tricks to the perfect photo, backdrops and even editing! She is honestly a delight to work with and the morning was over in a flash (pun?). All I can honestly say is if you want a blogger who is hard working, colourful and passionate about all things fashion and blogging then Siobhan is your woman! Hopefully a blogger friend for life and hopefully many more shoots to come of it!


Now as for my outfit, key to say I stuck with monochrome and kind of regretted it after taking Siobhans photos but its an easy comfortable outfit, mainly from Zara, that makes me feel kind of alternative (maybe it’s the culottes?).  





Coat: Missguided (black one here
Top: (promise I am wearing one) Zara (similar one here)
Culottes: Zara
Shoes: NewLook





So now I have more of a focus and I am aiming to bring you amazing readers the best content I can, as you can see my posting day has reduced from 2 to 1 and that is due to my university life being hectic. So as for now I will only be posting on Sundays, I am going away on the 12th for my sisters wedding and hopefully I will have posts for those Sundays but if I don’t forgive me? I will be creating loads of content from Cyprus and the wedding to bring back to you…

That’s all for now my lovely readers,

Leah.

SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig